• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Pwny, you up for some games? :D

EDIT: Okay, Sweet! Me and my teddy bear shall defeat you! ^o^

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
@ pwnyclaus pwnyclaus Whoo! Awesome games! Those were some of the best games I've played in a while! :D Sorry about that "Your Too Slow" Comment, That was just too good. I thought I was done for on that last one. I get to pick your picture for the next week right? Aww yeah! Thanks for helping me push my Sonic to the limit of what I am currently capable of! :D

EDIT: Also, are you a Complete Snake Main or just for now or what? I need to know for your Pic thingy.

EDIT: Oops, Still no reply? Oh well, One thing you might want to know and might help a little bit is this excerpt from the 3.0 changelog. "Tranquilizer gun has a 3 dart clip that can be reloaded prematurely by holding shield within six frames starting side B" Just thought I'd try and help because I saw you go through multiple ones when I died just to reload. :D

Last edited:

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
@ pwnyclaus pwnyclaus Whoo! Awesome games! Those were some of the best games I've played in a while! :D Sorry about that "Your Too Slow" Comment, That was just too good. I thought I was done for on that last one. I get to pick your picture for the next week right? Aww yeah! Thanks for helping me push my Sonic to the limit of what I am currently capable of! :D

EDIT: Also, are you a Complete Snake Main or just for now or what? I need to know for your Pic thingy.

EDIT: Oops, Still no reply? Oh well, One thing you might want to know and might help a little bit is this excerpt from the 3.0 changelog. "Tranquilizer gun has a 3 dart clip that can be reloaded prematurely by holding shield within six frames starting side B" Just thought I'd try and help because I saw you go through multiple ones when I died just to reload. :D
thanks man. I'm playing SNake for a while because I feel like it. Go with a Snake picture

Last edited:

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
One sec Astra I think my fireall is slowing down the wifi. I too it of when I first starteplaying wifi then put it bac on yesterday because I thought having it off might have been maing wifi slower. turning it off again.

Top Bottom