• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

The_99th_Smash_Player

Smash Cadet
Holy crap man. How bad is your internet? Are you an expert on playing with high ping?

Edit: GGs, I'm going to get worse playing on that lag. I have no idea how you play like that.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap man. How bad is your internet? Are you an expert on playing with high ping?
Wi-Fi are using Wiimfi servers. The latency and lag is a hit and a miss. On my end, my inputs are pretty delayed and had to adapt a different playstlye compare to offline. I try my best to have a good connection with port forwarding from the console to the internet, etc. I apologize if your end wasn't exactly displayed when you are playing against me.

I played people from NA, Europe, and so on. Different results varies especially how stable each people's internet they are using at the given time (environmental factors, etc.)

I have version 3.6 with the fix stage patch from Jwave which helps selecting other stages without desyncs online. Sometimes having different versions may present the problem with match making.

Again, sorry for the matches.

The_99th_Smash_Player

Smash Cadet
Wi-Fi are using Wiimfi servers. The latency and lag is a hit and a miss. On my end, my inputs are pretty delayed and had to adapt a different playstlye compare to offline. I try my best to have a good connection with port forwarding from the console to the internet, etc. I apologize if your end wasn't exactly displayed when you are playing against me.

I played people from NA, Europe, and so on. Different results varies especially how stable each people's internet they are using at the given time (environmental factors, etc.)

I have version 3.6 with the fix stage patch from Jwave which helps selecting other stages without desyncs online. Sometimes having different versions may present the problem with match making.

Again, sorry for the matches.
Alright man no worries, I just remember our previous matches having a better connection. Sorry if I came off as rude :p

Jayman112

Smash Rookie
When you play project m online do you usually get a good connection with no lag involved I haven't had much experience with WiFi PM

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Okay because I played against TCHDUD3 and the lag was really unplayable
Yeah It acts like that sometimes I don't know. It may have to do with either the location or Internet connection of the person your fighting.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
WTT2 (PM Regional tourney) live on ClashT at Hitbox if anyone want to watch high level play.

Games anyone?

MVboy39

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MVboy39
3DS FC
4940-5715-0569
I'm still trying to learn. If anyone wants to battle, 1466-2908-7077

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Would anyone like to go a few rounds? It's been while since I've played any Smash game seriously, so don't expect a grand performance.

4343-9189-5988

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom