• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
It's not lag that's killing me. If I sd it's my own fault most of the time. There is no need to taunt

Guel

Smash Journeyman
It's not lag that's killing me. If I sd it's my own fault most of the time. There is no need to taunt
I usually do the "lag hurts" taunt if the lag causes the death. Be it my own death or the opponents. Its more of me acknowledging the lag than a taunt.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
ggs K1dNova K1dNova . I get bored playing in the lag. The lag is surely on my end. I should be able to play later if youre interested. Family abusing wifi atm.

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
I usually do the "lag hurts" taunt if the lag causes the death. Be it my own death or the opponents. Its more of me acknowledging the lag than a taunt.
Idk I feel like it makes it worse but either way at some points I died just from being dumb with recovery moreso than lag

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
ggs K1dNova K1dNova . I get bored playing in the lag. The lag is surely on my end. I should be able to play later if youre interested. Family abusing wifi atm.
I see. No worries, I've had far worse lag. (albeit with far worse players) ggs, I should be able to play later.

Adrian Meza

Smash Rookie
If anyone is up for playing,

3012-4786-1246

Have no idea how this all works, whoever I play will be my first online match. Fun.

waygu

Smash Lord
Gg's waygu waygu Your Marth was really solid these rounds. I was getting outranged like Crazy! I was forced to wait to approach. Keep it up man! Know where I can find sheik VODs of Hat?
Thanks man
I played some wario cpu to learn his weight/how to combo him and am slowly getting better at playing the long game WHILE ALSO being proactive which I couldn't do at once idk

Hmm I think you can find him on like PM@Xanadu but if you look his name up on YouTube you'll find a lot of other random tourney vods

waygu

Smash Lord
lol that's as good as it gets on wifi we had a green connection. GG's.
There's a blue dot that means better than green. Only got it from someone in my state once lol

Forgive the double post still getting used to being able to multi quote

Last edited:

Adrian Meza

Smash Rookie
There's a blue dot that means better than green. Only got it from someone in my state once lol

Forgive the double post still getting used to being able to multi quote
Interesting. I've only seen green so far, and the lag is ever so real, haha.

The list is nice because I can see who's near me, but there's no telling which one of them (if any) still play on wii.

Derp of a Dove

Smash Rookie
Jeez, every time I leave for like 10 minutes, my opportunity to find a match goes away. This is why we need an actual chatroom for this. Unfortunately, DBDI is abandoned, so idk what to do.

waygu

Smash Lord
Guys, is there a Project M 3.6 Wifi safe iso builder?
hey talk to royal i think they just built recently

Jeez, every time I leave for like 10 minutes, my opportunity to find a match goes away. This is why we need an actual chatroom for this. Unfortunately, DBDI is abandoned, so idk what to do.
theres a skype chat most of us use now

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
looking for games, ill be up for a while, respond if you pass through looking ill respond faster than not

Last edited:
Top Bottom