• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Biz. I played like utter crap tonight with most of my characters. Lmao. Gotta hand it to ya, you have an outstanding Toon Link. Got all of the essentials down. Keep up the good work.

Bizzy

Smash Apprentice
GG's, Biz. I played like utter crap tonight with most of my characters. Lmao. Gotta hand it to ya, you have an outstanding Toon Link. Got all of the essentials down. Keep up the good work.
GGs, bro! And I appreciate that :D I still have work to do but I'm getting there. I know you saw all my failed bomb jump attempts lol but you're great with the whole roster it seems like, everyone you picked kept me on my toes for sure I look forward to playing you again

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GGs, bro! And I appreciate that :D I still have work to do but I'm getting there. I know you saw all my failed bomb jump attempts lol but you're great with the whole roster it seems like, everyone you picked kept me on my toes for sure I look forward to playing you again
That can't be easy on Wi-Fi, regardless. Lol. But the connection was surprisingly very smooth. More so than I'm generally used to, at least. And thanks, man. I try, I try; ha ha. I'll need to use Kirby next time we face, anyway, but just wasn't feelin' him earlier. :b

Last edited:

Bizzy

Smash Apprentice
That can't be easy on Wi-Fi, regardless. Lol. But the connection was surprisingly very smooth. More so than I'm generally used to, at least. And thanks, man. I try, I try; ha ha. I'll need to use Kirby next time we face, anyway, but I wasn't feelin' him earlier. :b
Yeah Wi-Fi will **** you over for sure lol, but alright looking forward to it!

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
I think its a new page, feel like saying it again, totally down for some more matches ;p
GGs! The ever epic battles between Ganon and Link lol.
****, **** i wish the random lag spikes didn't happen, it was screwing with both our games, i swear the connection is great but it just spikes out of nowhere. Also lmao at me trying to get close to pit with wolf, that didn't even get close to working. But yea, its a good thing we stopped playing, small seizures started happening while playing towards the end, didn't stop me from playing though. This game amiright?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
****, **** i wish the random lag spikes didn't happen, it was screwing with both our games, i swear the connection is great but it just spikes out of nowhere. Also lmao at me trying to get close to pit with wolf, that didn't even get close to working. But yea, its a good thing we stopped playing, small seizures started happening while playing towards the end, didn't stop me from playing though. This game amiright?
The lag spikes are most likely from my end, sorry xD

Small seizures? D: That's no fun.

Last edited:

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
I know they are, but you explained already about the situation at your place, so its understandable, i like the connection, best connection out of everyone, i don't have to do lag compensation to time things, everything almost comes out perfectly.

Also yea, i wasn't playing for a good 2 or 3 weeks because of seizures, i spent a good 2 weeks in the hospital not too long ago, wish someone would have brought my wii to attach it to the tv while i was there D:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Haha, thanks, you're so understanding. :'D
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? Welcome back to the land of not hospitalized and hours of smash time. :smash:

Top Bottom