• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
You should definitely be doing the aerial glide toss with Link's bombs for recovering and try not to throw out those moves that are easy to punish all the time, especially if you are at kill %.
damnit I still can't figure out how to AGT

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
damnit I still can't figure out how to AGT
With a bomb out, hold up, jump, hit R and quickly hit c-stick up or any direction. It's like giving you 3 jumps. Any character can do this if they have an item.

When you're recovering you want to pull out the bomb as soon as you double jump.

Last edited:
I've got project M 3.6 and have done the 7 day registration period thing. Regular brawl lets me connect to online, but project 3.6 keeps giving me error code 50332. Until I find a way around this, I'm going to be playing 3.5 if anyone wants to join. Friend code is 5031-1131-5072
7 day registration? I have the same problem as you but what is 7 day registration?

Last edited:

cleverpotato

Smash Rookie
7 day registration?
Yeah I had to wait 7 days before I could use wiimmfi. It's a hacker prevention step they put in- all new systems have to wait 7 days after they are registered before they can play. I'm down for 3.5, btw. If anyone feels like joining, hit me up and I'll get on.

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
Yeah I had to wait 7 days before I could use wiimmfi. It's a hacker prevention step they put in- all new systems have to wait 7 days after they are registered before they can play. I'm down for 3.5, btw. If anyone feels like joining, hit me up and I'll get on.
A quote from someone
*Ok so for all you homewbrew ppl all you need to do is replace the files in the codes folder and the menu2 folder with the files in the addons wifi folder, by extracting wifi.7z. Hope this helps! lets play!*

megaj9000

Smash Cadet
A quote from someone
*Ok so for all you homewbrew ppl all you need to do is replace the files in the codes folder and the menu2 folder with the files in the addons wifi folder, by extracting wifi.7z. Hope this helps! lets play!*
Rapid cher let's play fc4945-2137-8010

cleverpotato

Smash Rookie
homebrew or nohomebrew
I had to wait 7 days after I hooked my wii itself up to wiimmfi the first time. I also use the hackless method, so that solution won't work for me, as I don't have the homebrew version. superfightingrobot, do you want to play 3.5? I have yet to play against anyone online and am itching to get better.

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
Do more people use homebrew or not homebrew in your experience?
I can't say, but if i were to speculate, I would say homebrew. I remember finding much more information on setting up wifi in regards to homebrew when I was trying to get it to run. I gave up on trying to figure it out for the non version. Maybe others took my path too.

Last edited:

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
Who was i just playing? lol
mega right? That was probably the best connection I've ever had. Fun playing you guys!

Join me @ C cleverpotato ! That is if Mega doesn't want to play you

Last edited:
Top Bottom