• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ONYLITH

Smash Rookie
Okay. So you got your PM folder, right? So follow these steps:

You will need:
A PC/Mac
7Zip (a free program)
An SD card (which you should already have)

(I only use homebrew. If you don't, sorry, I can't help you, unless hackless has the same folder structure.)

Step 1.
Where it has the folders apps, codes, and projectm, and the file gameconfig, go into the folder projectm.

Step 2.
Go into the "launcher" folder, then go into the "addons" folder. You will see a .7z file called "wifi."

Step 3.
Open it up. You will see files called "mu_menumain.pac," "sc_selcharacter.pac," "sc_selcharacter2.pac," "RSBE01.gct," and "info.xml."

Step 4.
Keep that open. Now go out of the addons folder, then the launcher folder. You'll see a folder called "pf." Now, before you go into that folder, delete the info.xml, and then put the new "info.xml" file into that folder. (The info.xml you found in the .7z file.)

Step 5.
Go into the "pf" folder, then into the "menu2" folder. Delete the files called "mu_menumain.pac," "sc_selcharacter.pac," and "sc_selcharacter2.pac," and put in the "mu_menumain.pac," "sc_selcharacter.pac," and "sc_selcharacter2.pac" files in that folder.

Step 6.
Now go back to the "projectm" folder. Go back one more step, and you'll find the "codes" folder. Delete the RSBE01.gct file in there, and put in the new one.

Then you're done! I hope this helps.

Top Bottom