• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
That Sonic stage never works. Ah well, thought I'd try it once before I stopped. GG, hopefully my Wolf wasn't too bad, I've been trying to pick up a secondary.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
That Sonic stage never works. Ah well, thought I'd try it once before I stopped. GG, hopefully my Wolf wasn't too bad, I've been trying to pick up a secondary.
GGs! Your Wolf is alright. You should incorporate wavedashing into your play style, it'll help. I was being stupid against your Ivy for a little bit. Thanks for making me adapt.

krushingrip

Smash Journeyman
1) Whoever is on 3.5 and wants 3.6 wifi: you need to download the homebrew version, go into folder projectm > launcher > addons ..
2) then extract the file wifi.7z (if you don't know how to do that look it up online), once you have done that ..
3) copy "mu_menumain.pac" "sc_selcharacter.pac" and "sc_selcharacter2.pac",
4) then go back into folder projectm > pf > menu2 and paste those files, replacing the old ones in menu2..
5) then go back into file wifi.7z and copy "RSBE01.gct" and paste it in the folder "codes", replacing the previous one.
6) THEN finally go back into folder wifi and copy config.xml.. then paste config.xml in folder "launcher", replacing the old one.
7) Then copy "apps" "codes" "gameconfig.txt", and "projectm" and whatever else is in there, and paste it into your SD card and run homebrew > project m.
Done.

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
GGs, @ D _Daffy_ . Your Squirtle can be decent if you didn't SD so much and throw out unnecessary smash attacks.

Last edited:

_Daffy_

Smash Cadet
GGs, @ D _Daffy_ . Your Squirtle can be decent if you didn't SD so much and throw out unnecessary smash attacks.
Thanks dude, most of the SDing was due to wifi delay because the timing in used to is a lot different. Hopefully I'll get there I've got a lot to learn. Nice Ness too!

Top Bottom