• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
GGs again, @ ThatLinkDude ThatLinkDude . You started to get predictable, though. That Link can be devastating if you mix-up your neutral game.
GGs again, @ ThatLinkDude ThatLinkDude . You started to get predictable, though. That Link can be devastating if you mix-up your neutral game.
Yeah I haven't looked up any combo vids or anything yet I know I rely pretty heavily on my forward smash but it's such a built in habit. Also my up b kept going arial which really ****ed me up a number or times ((how do you prevent that?)) and what do you mean by neutral game? I totally forgot how you play your Zelda at the end but that Link ditto dair was clutch on your part
I promise I play alot better in the daytime

Last edited:

Tadaboody

Smash Cadet
Is anyone up for 3.6 doubles (I got a teammate here)
EDIT:
only missing one person come and get it!

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I haven't looked up any combo vids or anything yet I know I rely pretty heavily on my forward smash but it's such a built in habit. Also my up b kept going arial which really ****ed me up a number or times ((how do you prevent that?)) and what do you mean by neutral game? I totally forgot how you play your Zelda at the end but that Link ditto dair was clutch on your part
I promise I play a lot better in the daytime
It's all good.
To prevent from going into the air, firstly, you have make sure that the position of your control stick isn't all the way up, there are certain "zones" on the control stick where certain inputs register, there's a picture of the zones somewhere on this site or on the PM subreddit. Secondly, make sure Up and B are pressed virtually simultaneously.
This is the neutral game: " http://www.ssbwiki.com/Neutral_game "
That Link ditto was super fun. Haha. I'd definitely play you again.

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
It's all good.
To prevent from going into the air, firstly, you have make sure that the position of your control stick isn't all the way up, there are certain "zones" on the control stick where certain inputs register, there's a picture of the zones somewhere on this site or on the PM subreddit. Secondly, make sure Up and B are pressed virtually simultaneously.
This is the neutral game: " http://www.ssbwiki.com/Neutral_game "
That Link ditto was super fun. Haha. I'd definitely play you again.
so basically a short hop and simultaneously B, this helps so much lol since I've joined project M last week it's probably cost me 40 lives. And yeah I get off work 8 hours from now I'm up for some games then.

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
so basically a short hop and simultaneously B, this helps so much lol since I've joined project M last week it's probably cost me 40 lives. And yeah I get off work 8 hours from now I'm up for some games then.
No short-hop. I'm assuming you are using tap up as jump based on the way you worded it, it's more efficient to turn off "Tap Jump" in the control settings, unless you are the PK boys and/or you're fairly used to it. I use Ness, too, so I keep it on. Think of it as a tilt. Tilts are closer in to center.

Dylbarne

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4773-4140-5497
been a while since I've been on this thread, I assume 3.5 and 3.6 are not compatible for online play?

_Griffith_

Smash Apprentice
Anyone looking to play? FC in signature, preferably East Coast/Midwest/Canadian players for connection purposes. FC in signature.

Top Bottom