• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Great job with Rob and Marth! I am confident that you would have won more if not for the horrendous lag. And I did turn off all other wi-fi devices.
Thanks man
Yeah I main Ivy and sub bowser and fox
My doubles partner is probably the best Rob in the world and I just pick up random stuff from him

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
Coolz. 0174-1013-2303

I'm a little bit rusty, so sorry if I suck.
Your insanely good dude, definitely the best person I've played so far. That was a combination of embarrassing/exhilarating You gave me so much incentive to learn to L-Cancel and wavedash, would you mind showing the ropes with Marth?

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Your insanely good dude, definitely the best person I've played so far. That was a combination of embarrassing/exhilarating You gave me so much incentive to learn to L-Cancel and wavedash, would you mind showing the ropes with Marth?
Thanks! And idk, my Marth is kind of meh. And idk if I'll be on wi-fi regularly or not. I'm trying to get hired for a job pretty soon.

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! And idk, my Marth is kind of meh. And idk if I'll be on wi-fi regularly or not. I'm trying to get hired for a job pretty soon.
I thought it was pretty good and yeah that's my problem, between working and going to school fulltime I don't have the time to get as good at smash bros as I'd like to be. I think I'll just practice a little each night on canceling and wave-dashing until this tournament on the 11th next month. I hate myself every time I Shield-dodge lol. What job are you looking at?

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I thought it was pretty good and yeah that's my problem, between working and going to school fulltime I don't have the time to get as good at smash bros as I'd like to be. I think I'll just practice a little each night on canceling and wave-dashing until this tournament on the 11th next month. I hate myself every time I Shield-dodge lol. What job are you looking at?
Yeah, I totally understand man. I've been in the same situation for about a year now. It's rough, but you gotta make due with the time you have!

And yeah, the job title is a Web Content Judge. It's actually an at-home job with a company that does search engine evaluation and I'd be evaluating the relevancy of search terms and the results that appear. It's not as complicated as it sounds, but I have to pass a test to be hired by them and I expect to get the study material from them later today.

Top Bottom