• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I don't play falcon but I'll still play a few games if you want lol

J+1 I tried joining but it said I couldn't
uhh, lets both exit online and log back in
it should fix it

its not showing me that you've added me, so im gonna try readding you too

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ ian715 ian715 Good games dude! It was a lot of fun ^~^
Nice Sheik and Zelda you got, your fundamentals seem pretty good and you'd do a lot better if you learned some tech skill c:
Look forward to playing with you again

ian715

Smash Apprentice

ian715

Smash Apprentice
@ ian715 ian715 Good games dude! It was a lot of fun ^~^
Nice Sheik and Zelda you got, your fundamentals seem pretty good and you'd do a lot better if you learned some tech skill c:
Look forward to playing with you again
Thanks! If I'm ever playing local with some friends, my teching is perfect haha, but I the lag online messes me up a lot when playingplaying (not just making excuses haha), I'm still not use to it. I just started playing online pm 2 days ago :p

By the way! During that sheik - link game, i didn't mean to interrupt you while you were playing the ocarina haha, i hit you with the spikes on accident

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Thanks! If I'm ever playing local with some friends, my teching is perfect haha, but I the lag online messes me up a lot when playingplaying (not just making excuses haha), I'm still not use to it. I just started playing online pm 2 days ago :p
I mean like learning wavedashing and l canceling and shffl'ing and other advanced techniques :b

Smash_Ronin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2277-7158-4313
**** yes!! I'm Zion, we fight all the time but I've never introduced myself! I'm a beginner. I love fighting you. You always seem to show me how to better position myself and how to stop acting like such a dumbass sometimes. Sorry for all the ridiculous sideB's, most of those are from me trying to ES in for an approach but my muscle memory hasn't gotten the hang of it yet

RipxWizho

Smash Journeyman
**** yes!! I'm Zion, we fight all the time but I've never introduced myself! I'm a beginner. I love fighting you. You always seem to show me how to better position myself and how to stop acting like such a ******* sometimes. Sorry for all the ridiculous sideB's, most of those are from me trying to ES in for an approach but my muscle memory hasn't gotten the hang of it yet
wait dude, nice intro but you didnt meant to play some? lol

Top Bottom