• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

greg02

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to play? FC is 4682-8174-8381.

Note that I've never done this before- I turned the Wifi addon on, but if there's something else I need to do, please let me know.

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
Anyone want to play? FC is 4682-8174-8381.

Note that I've never done this before- I turned the Wifi addon on, but if there's something else I need to do, please let me know.
lets play 1809-8870-6754

Last edited:

ProbablyPoseidon

Smash Cadet
[quote"Cooperocity, post: 19160958, member: 280972"]nah, definitely not. If you beat me more than why did you pull out giga bowser after a 10 game spree of me winning[/quote]
I was playing for fun. Get over yourself.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
ggs @ 5ully 5ully You have a really nice Charizard. I don't know much about the character, but I get the feeling when played right he can be a good counter to Lucas. Lucas' major weakness in 3.5 is a severe lack of range in exchange for his mobility options--Charizard has amazing range it seems and good juggle/combo options, which is another thing that kicks Lucas in the shins. Try to block out my PKF spam with your nair and powershield (also FD I imagine would make it easier for a Lucas to camp, so pick something with platforms like FoD which makes it harder for Lucas to do all his tech options). Also, CC is a good option but if you do it too much I can kinda rely on you using it, in which case I can predict lower-angle moves and try to avoid them. I pretty much did this with djc dair, bum-rush nairs, retreating djc fairs/bairs, magnet, and pkf. When I get near you/try to approach, either outrange/outspace me or shield my stuff and punish with a grab. For Lucas it's much more risky to go for a grab because f how long the move lasts. I realize a lot of this is hard to perform in wi-fi and especially hard to perform against Lucases who know how to pressure. But, if you feel like you need any help with the MU offline too, that's what I'd say.

Edit: Also anyone wanna play? 3611-2777-6125

Last edited:

5ully

Smash Ace
NNID
5ully151
3DS FC
0920-2807-1002
ggs @ 5ully 5ully You have a really nice Charizard. I don't know much about the character, but I get the feeling when played right he can be a good counter to Lucas. Lucas' major weakness in 3.5 is a severe lack of range in exchange for his mobility options--Charizard has amazing range it seems and good juggle/combo options, which is another thing that kicks Lucas in the shins. Try to block out my PKF spam with your nair and powershield (also FD I imagine would make it easier for a Lucas to camp, so pick something with platforms like FoD which makes it harder for Lucas to do all his tech options). Also, CC is a good option but if you do it too much I can kinda rely on you using it, in which case I can predict lower-angle moves and try to avoid them. I pretty much did this with djc dair, bum-rush nairs, retreating djc fairs/bairs, magnet, and pkf. When I get near you/try to approach, either outrange/outspace me or shield my stuff and punish with a grab. For Lucas it's much more risky to go for a grab because f how long the move lasts. I realize a lot of this is hard to perform in wi-fi and especially hard to perform against Lucases who know how to pressure. But, if you feel like you need any help with the MU offline too, that's what I'd say.

Edit: Also anyone wanna play? 3611-2777-6125
Yeah I hear you, I quit playing Wolf on Wifi because of my tech skill lacking. I cant Powershield on Wifi. I tend to shut down when I get pressured/read and don't know how to get out of it. Lucas is one of those characters i cant handle because I cant deal with his pkf. When stuff like that happens i just tend to mentally give up.
Thanks for the matches and advice.

Top Bottom