• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

MrAntlion

Smash Cadet
NNID
PM4472-7661-9417
Thanks those were fun too :) sudden lag spikes got the best of both of us I feel. That Lucas was still pretty sick though.

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Dash Dance Revolution!
Do you remember waygu's weeklies? Do you want to get a hint of tournament experience? Do you want to become a champion of Project M Wifi?
Then join Dash Dance Revolution, where all Wifi Warriors go to duke it out and test their skill!

When is it? Saturday, May 2nd @7PM Eastern/ 6PM Central
How to Register? Shoot me a PM with your Gamer Tag and FC!
Want more info? Check it out here!
Be there or be square!

Chris_sez

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for disappearing for so long. Classes and whatnot. I'll be up for PM at some point, especially in May.

GrubGrub

Smash Apprentice
FC was posted a little while ago in this thread, previous page
holy balls those were some amazing games. loved all the ditto matches... esp ganondorf LMAO, definitely want to play you again man, good stuff!

Last edited:

MrAntlion

Smash Cadet
NNID
PM4472-7661-9417
Same here, those were always so intense too, I think all the dittos were like 1 stock away. Your Charizard beasted on me xD. I might be on later, def tomorrow though! Hope to see you again.

Gamefreak561

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdGravity36
Anyone care to play PM with me?
Name: Bryan
FC: 0306-6486-4314
Let me know what time and day since I will most likely be available to play almost any day.

Gamefreak561

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdGravity36
dude sorry gtg but ****ing awesome games you got me at the edge of my chair in the final stocks, GGs man thanks
Thanks but I didnt do that good... Idk why but my moves felt delayed and sometimes the wrong moves came out. We got to play again tho.. GG

Gamefreak561

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdGravity36
Has anyone had any matches that didnt have tremendous lag every battle? Im not that good at PM yet but **** man lag really messed me up during my matches

MrAntlion

Smash Cadet
NNID
PM4472-7661-9417
Nah man I think you did fine :D That last one was my brother with the tag change just so you know. But yeah gg :)

Top Bottom