• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace
GGs @CaptainKirby
I'm not sure why it's lagging like it is, but it's been like that all day for me. Oh well. Thanks for the fun matches. I believe you're the first Diddy user I've seen.

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
@ Eisen Eisen GGs. I forgot how good u were lol
I probably improved, honestly. Smash 4 taught me a lot of things about batting away stuff that's giving you trouble (PK Fire and wifi shenanigans), and finding ways around it. Instead of going in the same way every time, I just went high, low, threw projectiles, and just plain waited for you. If I can be honest, I really think you need to work on your approach game. You did not actively approach me pretty much the whole time, or when you did, I swatted you away.

Sh > magnet > djc aerial is a good, low-commitment way for Ness to approach. His magnet is about like Lucas' used to be--it's good for getting off a ton of pressure in small bursts if you know how to use it right. The magnet itself doesn't refresh hitboxes often, but cancelling it into a multihit aerial like fair can apply pressure or just allow you to put up a wall while trying to get the opponent to react defensively. Also, I would space your PK fires better and also mix up where you fire them from (air/ground). Frankly it's a kinda bad move in a game like PM where many approaches come from the air and rolls aren't common like they are in Smash 4, but that's what fair/bair is for.

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
I probably improved, honestly. Smash 4 taught me a lot of things about batting away stuff that's giving you trouble (PK Fire and wifi shenanigans), and finding ways around it. Instead of going in the same way every time, I just went high, low, threw projectiles, and just plain waited for you. If I can be honest, I really think you need to work on your approach game. You did not actively approach me pretty much the whole time, or when you did, I swatted you away.

Sh > magnet > djc aerial is a good, low-commitment way for Ness to approach. His magnet is about like Lucas' used to be--it's good for getting off a ton of pressure in small bursts if you know how to use it right. The magnet itself doesn't refresh hitboxes often, but cancelling it into a multihit aerial like fair can apply pressure or just allow you to put up a wall while trying to get the opponent to react defensively. Also, I would space your PK fires better and also mix up where you fire them from (air/ground). Frankly it's a kinda bad move in a game like PM where many approaches come from the air and rolls aren't common like they are in Smash 4, but that's what fair/bair is for.
Lol Smash 4 was spoiling me

Sonicmstr

Smash Rookie
Hello! I just got project m hooked up and would like to try some human opponents, if any one is online my FC is: 0607-2965-4077

Any skill level is okay because I probably suck since its been a while but add me if you're intrested!

Top Bottom