• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

GmJn

Smash Ace
But I have had alot of intense matches today. A lot of matches against Mean Green, A few matches vs Professor Flash's spacies, getting shield pressured by Scraket and then your m2

waygu

Smash Lord
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
well that's childish as ****.

waygu

Smash Lord
@ R Royal-X @ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 sorry i took forever to join, i played 2 games with rip and rage quit on him and tried to recompose myself lmao.
sorry for the fsmashes, the point got across and i'll learn to do something else. :)

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
@ R Royal-X @ SuperMario1 SuperMario1 sorry i took forever to join, i played 2 games with rip and rage quit on him and tried to recompose myself lmao.
sorry for the fsmashes, the point got across and i'll learn to do something else. :)
You should probably tell that to your partner as well he should learn how to stop dash attacking and fsmashing and then you could probably live more longer

waygu

Smash Lord
You should probably tell that to your partner as well he should learn how to stop dash attacking and fsmashing and then you could probably live more longer
eh while rip is dash attack happy we died to gimps more than anything, round 1 vs peach i got gimped on her dsmash 3 times.

It's quite alright. I noticed that your using D-Tilt more which is good. Really different Marth from last time.
im trying really hard to learn to play safer >_______> especially in singles. i tend to run at them jump way too much and eat entire stocks when punished. thank you.

Last edited:

EthJ

Greenest Member on Smashboards
NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
I'm up for a game if you're interested, my net shouldn't be acting up any more. :T

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
Added ya, @ NEO! NEO! , and all right, will join you once you're up and running. My FC code's in the signature above.

EthJ

NNID
EthJ91
3DS FC
4382-1963-3412
What the hell? Getting the error code 86420 again... lemme check my router and see if there's anything that's up with it.

EDIT: Yeah, everything seems fine on my router, so I dunno what's up.

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
What the hell? Getting the error code 86420 again... lemme check my router and see if there's anything that's up with it.
u try hosting

i got the same error. it might be you cuz i was playing someone an hour ago

Last edited:
Top Bottom