• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

GmJn

Smash Ace
I figured I may as well stop when you basically went random button on me, I was no match

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I figured I may as well stop when you basically went random button on me, I was no match
Nah I never use the random button, I intentionally choose each character I want to play as. And imo Luigi does pretty good against Link, cus he can move while shielding.

waygu

Smash Lord
i wanna test some of my secondaries to see if they're as fraudulent as i suspect them to be, anyone down?

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs Polo, thank you for highlighting some bad habits and areas to improve on. i need to get my movement better across the board before trying to get serious with falcon. anything beside the roll in habit i should work on?

GGs @ waygu waygu , dat falcon punch tho
lol as soon as i saw you tech in place i yelled I'LL TAKE IT and was satisfied :p

Last edited:

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
ggs Polo, thank you for highlighting some bad habits and areas to improve on. i need to get my movement better across the board before trying to get serious with falcon. anything beside the roll in habit i should work on?

lol as soon as i saw you tech in place i yelled I'LL TAKE IT and was satisfied :p
Hmm, as for movement, you just need to grind practicing by yourself, especially for a character like Falcon. Try working on platform movement, especially wavelanding onto platforms and stuff, that's what I did when I started to get serious about playing Falcon. Also, Falcon can get huge punishes off of d throw and u throw depending on the character, so you should definitely use those a lot more instead of going for b throw and f throw

waygu

Smash Lord
Hmm, as for movement, you just need to grind practicing by yourself, especially for a character like Falcon. Try working on platform movement, especially wavelanding onto platforms and stuff, that's what I did when I started to get serious about playing Falcon. Also, Falcon can get huge punishes off of d throw and u throw depending on the character, so you should definitely use those a lot more instead of going for b throw and f throw
thanks for the throw tips, i have a hard time nailing those but they will be worth it to get a hang of. again thanks for wooping the hell out of me and giving me an idea of what i should be trying to aim for

smashPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyfloyd
friend code 4429-8172-7421 just got pm running just need to see how the gameplay is online. someone add me

Top Bottom