• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
GG @ Kunichan Kunichan practice on your captain falcons falcon punch
i had enought for today im going to sleep
lol haha your falcons so weird I get hit with the randomist stuff. I'd rather not include the falcon punch into my gameplay since it's not practical in competitive play haha. You should watch your rolls they were predictable

Anyone want to play? That I haven't before...

Last edited:

JD_Pro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JD_Pro
lol haha your falcons so weird I get hit with the randomist stuff. I'd rather not include the falcon punch into my gameplay since it's not practical in competitive play haha. You should watch your rolls they were predictable

Anyone want to play? That I haven't before...
added

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
mines
4685-1923-1738 and just a friendly fyi you can set you brawl FC where you set you 3ds friend code and that's were most people's are so you dont always have to post your fc and ask for others.

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
mines
4685-1923-1738 and just a friendly fyi you can set you brawl FC where you set you 3ds friend code and that's were most people's are so you dont always have to post your fc and ask for others.
Oh thx, im obviously new to smash boards. GG thx for the match!

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
I wasnt really trying to fight in the falco match. I was getting ridic input lag on my end and button checking but trying to defend myself lol. The ledge port was what I was trying to do on the ledge the whole time and my inputs kept dropping so I dropped out and reset

Edit: I'm ok for another before bed

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I wasnt really trying to fight in the falco match. I was getting ridic input lag on my end and button checking but trying to defend myself lol. The ledge port was what I was trying to do on the ledge the whole time and my inputs kept dropping so I dropped out and reset
oh okay sorry bout that, I knew there was something up. but anyways i'll be back in 20 min if anyone wants to play

Top Bottom