• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

GmJn

Smash Ace
I'll play
Maybe some other time, but I think as people we aren't very compatible lol.
and this guy is from new york so we should have a good connection can't pass that up sorry :).
Maybe after I play him

Last edited:

GmJn

Smash Ace
Good games, sorry about the taunts but whenever I get camped I start taunting. I really didn't mean any offense I just get frustrated.

Winnnn _AKA_Walt Piffney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Winnnnnnnn
Any

I've gotten wrekted in the few local tourneys I've gone to
Can't imagine what those players are like then lol.... crazy how wide the skill gap can be I got completely rekt today by the first guy like he was to good lol... rekt someone for like 11 wins in a row with peach and then you rekt me every match

GmJn

Smash Ace
Can't imagine what those players are like then lol.... crazy how wide the skill gap can be I got completely rekt today by the first guy like he was to good lol... rekt someone for like 11 wins in a row with peach and then you rekt me every match
Meh the gap is wide and small at the same time, you'll learn what i mean soon.

GmJn

Smash Ace
If you're here scraket ggs, I don't know how you're so accurate at landing Lucas' Dair>up smash since I assume one specific hit gives the pop up. Thats more accurate than most of my stuff.

Scraket

Smash Ace
If you're here scraket ggs, I don't know how you're so accurate at landing Lucas' Dair>up smash since I assume one specific hit gives the pop up. Thats more accurate than most of my stuff.
GGs dude
And LOL dair to upsmash is definitely one of the less precise things that I do
also...IKES BROKEN PLZ NERF 2 OP :troll:

GmJn

Smash Ace
He's decent but not broken. I'd say that he's maybe in the top ten. M2k is being silly
Yeah I also think Ike is top ten, maybe he needs an aether nerf, but that is the only real broken thing about him.

GmJn

Smash Ace
But I would stick with Ike regardless of what they may or may not do to him. I just prefer him as he is or with a Aether nerf at most.

GmJn

Smash Ace
Well goodnight Scraket I hope we get to play together soon. I hae to go to sleep to get up early for school now h=though. Goodnight : )

Top Bottom