• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ onyx89 onyx89
Were we d/c'd? I'm sorry to cut this short, normally I'd play a lot longer, but someone I was waiting for just showed up. GGs^^ Let's have a longer session next time
Seems wifi just isn't cooperating. Oh well.

@ P PATH O__o Are you still up for dubs?
Sorry, I can't right now : <

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
I'm up for dubs I have a friend with me...If anyone wants to that is.

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
marckenson you're like the first person I've played all week who doesn't flip out and start using panic smash attacks once he starts losing. I gotta go but thanks for playing. Nice characters & GGs.

marckenson

Smash Ace
marckenson you're like the first person I've played all week who doesn't flip out and start using panic smash attacks once he starts losing. I gotta go but thanks for playing. Nice characters & GGs.
@ U un.dead lol gg it was fun you beat me most of those matches even when i gave my everything i hope i can verse you again next time nice characters also and gg
p.s my hands was killing me after all those matches using the wiichuck lol

Last edited:

Fornicus

Smash Cadet
I'm looking to play some people but I have not played in awhile but I'm wanting to get back into smash again so here is my friend code: 3012-4780-3139
Please add :)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
@ Fidooblius Fidooblius
I'm always up for dubs. Still need 2 more people doe

Edit: Calling out to @ Mean Green Mean Green @SuperMario1 @Scraket
I wish dubs was as easy to organize as it was even a few months ago. I'd just come and say "dubs need 3" then I'd get like 3-5 replies just like that. The thread's getting lame ._. maybe we should create a new one specifically for doubles?

Last edited:
Top Bottom