• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Lizalfos

Smash Master
FC is 5159 9613 1469
Falco main, not that great at all.
Live in South Carolina if that effects lag at all.
Edit: going to sleep for tonight.

Last edited:

ShyGuyLuigi

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShyGuyLuigi
3DS FC
1848-1777-8456
My FC is 0607-2963-2763. Reply yours if you want to play me. Or however that is done. (Still kinda new here)

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
really fun games tempest, nice to play someone close to my skill level thats drastically better at making safe thought out decisions and has faster fingers. youre the first actual ddd player i've met on here i was excited to ditto but i quickly found out i didnt have much of a chance lol.

G-Tempest

Smash Apprentice
really fun games tempest, nice to play someone close to my skill level thats drastically better at making safe thought out decisions and has faster fingers. youre the first actual ddd player i've met on here i was excited to ditto but i quickly found out i didnt have much of a chance lol.
yea those games were definitely fun. even the not so serious games in between the serious games were fun too!

also....mirrors are hard

Top Bottom