• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games @Scraket, fun playing again for the first time in a few months. Your Lucas is still mighty impressive. I still don't get why my connection quality is so poor with PM, and I don't know what more to do. I want to keep playing online but it's super intrusive sometimes.

Anybody else want to play?

Last edited:

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Whew. Intense and fun games @Scraket
They were really close for the most part and constantly back and forth. Also that Shield break on Lucario was pretty neat too. Kudos to you and your Lucas~

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Not exactly polite to toy with your food.
Eh? The lag was really heavy throughout most of the games, I reckon it was pretty difficult for either of us to do much of anything we wanted most of the time. The matches were fun though, I especially enjoyed the dittos since your Ike seems to be on par with mine. Very good games.

GmJn

Smash Ace
Eh? The lag was really heavy throughout most of the games, I reckon it was pretty difficult for either of us to do much of anything we wanted most of the time. The matches were fun though, I especially enjoyed the dittos since your Ike seems to be on par with mine. Very good games.
Very diplomatic answer I suppose.

Top Bottom