• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace
@Royal: good games. first time netplaying, wasn't prepared for the lagness lol. Is it always like that or is it my connection?
The inputs are a little off, but the connection was pretty good. It takes some getting used to. Trust me a bad connection gets way worse. If you get one it can lag so bad that the game freezes.

Last edited:

Asquare

Smash Cadet
The inputs are a little off, but the connection was pretty good. It takes some getting used to. Trust me a bad connection gets way worse. If you get one it can lag so bad that the game freezes.
Yikes.. Okay well anyway thanks for helping me test it out! I have to run but cool playing.

Eragol

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new at this (both PM and especially playing online) and was wondering if anyone wanted to play my fc is 1079-7426-7350

Paekoh

Smash Ace
Lol i'm wayy too tired to play. But no johns fam. You've been practicing?
Haha not really the only difference is I wasn't using jigs. It's just wifi so it doesn't mean much. I know if we were playing on the same set up we would put some dollars on best of three or five. Your NESs is ice

Last edited:
Top Bottom