• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Late reply but I appreciate that haha, I had to work on it since toon link doesnt have a spike :p or at least not one that i've figured out yet. You're really good though man, first person I've met who can use so many characters so well! And yeah, that last match was pretty lame haha
Hey, I'm not fighting anyone right now, you wanna play?

MrLogandude

Smash Rookie
Sorry to have kept you waiting Matt but my schools wifi makes you log in through the web browser and I have it working on my Wii U but the Wii emulated from the Wii U doesn't have the internet on there already so I'm going to have to transfer it to the Wii. So I would say you can go ahead and play against someone else until I can fix this. Again I'm really sorry to keep you waiting.

Jlly

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joluresa
3DS FC
4897-6267-8750
gg's man you pulled out a lot more variety this time haha, I had some really horrible mistakes on a couple too

Postyos28

Smash Apprentice
Ok ill add you now, you host.
Good games. I haven't played a well rounded marth with pretty even time offense /def. tough to adjust to. Any recommendations for adjusting to the online lag? I can WD / tech right all day long offline but it's just enough online to make me feel like I'm playing in molasses. Prolly just a bad loser but would appreciate some tips.

Top Bottom