• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
go ahead man lets go
GG's I see you took note from DJ Nintendo's Bowser (I think). Try not using Down B on the Ground a lot, it does catch a lot of people if they don't see it. Also you can jump out of Bowser Bomb btw which means you can Bowser Bomb Jump uair to get some star KO's. I really like the way you use Side B but don't go to crazy about it lol

GabPR

Smash Lord
Haha, I wish. Gab tore me a new one.

GGs. I'd kill a hundred Yoshies to play you without any lag. So much good stuff. Been working on some feedback from previous matches. Any advice to add?
Aerial specials have slow start up and are easy to react and punish for an alert opponent. You started most of your approaches with aerial specials and from relatively far away. you also rarely use your normal aerials. Besides that more patience for going in.

Luk

Smash Journeyman
Wanna play?
Sorry. Gotta get going. Some time in the future though? I've seen some of your matches and would love to play you.

Aerial specials have slow start up and are easy to react and punish for an alert opponent. You started most of your approaches with aerial specials and from relatively far away. you also rarely use your normal aerials. Besides that more patience for going in.
Heh. Those are pretty much the 2 pieces of advice I've gotten in the past. 1) Less arial specials/more arial normals. 2) Don't be so aggressive always running in.

GabPR

Smash Lord
Sorry. Gotta get going. Some time in the future though? I've seen some of your matches and would love to play you.

Heh. Those are pretty much the 2 pieces of advice I've gotten in the past. 1) Less arial specials/more arial normals. 2) Don't be so aggressive always running in.
It seems you have gotten accostumed to these aproaches, probably a reflex when you are being pressured and you want to get out. Usually trying to change this habit will seem hard, just gotta concentrate to not do these things. Another thing is to watch out for dash dance baits, work on your punishes and practice spinshot for better recovery.options.

Last edited:

Luk

Smash Journeyman
It seems you have gotten accostumed to these aproaches, probably a reflex when you are being pressured and you want to get out. Usually trying to change this habit will seem hard, just gotta concentrate to not do these things. Another thing is to watch out for dash dance baits, work on your punishes and practice spinshot for better recovery.options.
Heh. Prior to going online for a few matches I was actually trying to get the knack of spinshot (watched a youtube video that you made actually). I still just can't get the hang of it. I keep just coming out with the down b and then jumping immediately after I've started moving. It doesn't come out as fast as it does in your video. I think I'm doing something wrong.

GabPR

Smash Lord
Heh. Prior to going online for a few matches I was actually trying to get the knack of spinshot (watched a youtube video that you made actually). I still just can't get the hang of it. I keep just coming out with the down b and then jumping immediately after I've started moving. It doesn't come out as fast as it does in your video. I think I'm doing something wrong.
Do you spinshot with tap jump or jump button? I find tap jump to be much more consistant for doing the spinshot than with the jump button.

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
My roster is full and I really don't want to delete any more. Can you name some people you've beaten here?
Mattchu, Paradox, Supermario and one of these sonic players running around this thread were my regular good matches. I went back and forth with them all the time some months back. I can play the other guy if you're full tho

Is my code still in my Sig? I'm on mobile, what's yours?

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Mattchu, Paradox, Supermario and one of these sonic players running around this thread were my regular good matches. I went back and forth with them all the time some months back. I can play the other guy if you're full tho
That's good. You playing him or no?

Reevo

Smash Cadet

Is my code still in my Sig? I'm on mobile, what's yours?
it's not in the sig,
mine is 0822- 0444-4836

Top Bottom