• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
5 MIN and im siging out, i am in a room now 0006-0007-1550 someone join or i am leaving
multiple posting and being passive aggressive is gonna lose you matches on here just to warn you man. like how i messaged you and asked how long you were gonna be on for or if you were looking for any games when i was available you just said 'well ive been looking since 7 am'.

how to match make in this thread:
1. look for recent posts
2. look at bottom of page for users viewing this thread, click their name, it says how long ago they refreshed
3. make a post with your FC, wait however long needed
4. wait for someone to accept you, if someone else posts like you did accept them
5. wait 10 minutes after verbal confirmation until engaging another person (you keep talking to 2-4 people and they all figure you went for someone else)
6. either have a game set up or start over

anywho @ GrubGrub GrubGrub you want to play in like 10 mins?

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
looking for a few matches before i leave in an hour

greed i have a room open warming up rn if you wanna join

Last edited:
Top Bottom