• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
GGS everyone.

Edit:

Professor Flash I know you wanted singles earlier and I tried to post that I was playing Mean Green at the time. I'm not sure if the message got through so I'm posting again.

For sure tomorrow I'll play you. This is the second time you've asked and I didn't realize it in time.

Edit:

And sure I'll Falco mirror you at first.

Last edited:

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
I don't think 4 stocking a Falco means the player sucks. Falco is the glass cannon of Smash. He tends to either destroy you or get destroyed himself, that's what you get with a character with great offense and horrible defense. Also I think Falco is really bad in doubles which is why I don't use him in teams.

Edit:

To use an example say a high level player faces two different mid level players. The first mid level player uses Falco and the second uses Peach. Despite them being similar in skill level the second in terms of stocks will probably do much better than the first just on the grounds that Falco is a lot easier to gimp and combo than Peach.

Last edited:

ChaosQualm

Smash Apprentice
Flash I hope you read my message above. I'll play you tomorrow for sure, I have to get off for now.

Raizu

Smash Cadet
It should be on my profile page when you go there too (at least that's what I do for sigs cuz I can't see them either) but 2969-5280-1965

EDIT: and I can host

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
YYeah
It should be on my profile page when you go there too (at least that's what I do for sigs cuz I can't see them either) but 2969-5280-1965

EDIT: and I can host
Yeah Yeah I know, but smashboards on phone it's pretty slow and it makes it easier

Edit : can't join, so hosting

Last edited:

trati

Smash Ace
gg. ur greatest I play so far in this thread you must go to tournaments since u know how to tech chase greatly n nice combo set up if u want u wanna join my crew we only have pro players in @ XG4Legend XG4Legend every one else are scrubs u won't have no trouble battling them

Last edited:

XG4Legend

Smash Journeyman
gg. ur greatest I play so far in this thread you must go to tournaments since u know how to tech chase greatly n nice combo set up if u want u wanna join my crew we only have pro players in @ XG4Legend XG4Legend every one else are scrubs u won't have no trouble battling them
thanks.. but there r people way better than me on this thread. i dont think im that good

Top Bottom