• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

No. 6

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I keep getting an error code when I try to join yours. It's probably something on my end. Agh. I want to play.

Hopefully I figure it out at some point.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I will play you 3654-8228-4015
Great games man, nice DK, Luigi and Olimar they were all fun to play against :D
I think half of those games ended with you spiking me with DK when we were both last stock xD

Edit: Didn't mean to post this twice :079:

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Great games man, nice DK, Luigi and Olimar they were all fun to play against :D
I think half of those games ended with you spiking me with DK when we were both last stock xD
GGs i had fun playing against you you have a nice Lucas, captain Falcon, fox and falco really fun playing with you im getting rusty with luigi

NEO!

Smash Lord
Wow people are online at this time? I guess I can play in a little while. I just have to go through my morning routine, will you still be here in a little less than an hour?
Probably ... i just got home from work. just post and let me know

Last edited:

NEO!

Smash Lord
I only play Zelda so much because it's the only way I can get more than 2 hits on you in a row. XD Let's both agree to play anybody except Zelda, ZSS and Samus with each other from now on.
We played for a long time so im gonna use the characters over and over

Yea maybe ...

ill try and learn someone new for next time c-ya

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Oh man, I missed you. If you come back I can play. I wanna practice my Kirby against spacies.
Btw, didn't you used to main Sanic? I might be mistaking you because of the picture but I think it was you.
Yea I used too and now I main Spacies.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Oh I don't exactly remember what you're talking about, was it something you did or me?
I hit you with the side b on stage,jab reset back throw into down air off stage

Edit:Your Advice is don't go for Side B after Down Throw at low % and IDK What too say (Note I'm not a Kirby Main)

Last edited:
Top Bottom