• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

project m on wii without braw disc

cheema91

Smash Rookie
i was wondering if anyone could help me install project m on my modded wii to play without disc

i already had everything working with the disc. i was using the homebrew version.

but my cousin took bak his brawl disc

so can anyone give me detailed instructions on how to get everything loaded and working without the cd?

i assume i need to find a brawl iso. but i wouldnt know where to go from there

Firejew

Smash Cadet
u evn googl bruh?
google: "gbatemp ssbb iso builder", "brawl iso", "project m"
Check page 13 for the correct .bat file.
Put brawl and project m in ISO builder folder.
Run .bat, copy paste to USB/SD
bruh didnt evn googl

cheema91

Smash Rookie
lol trust me bruh i googled but i didnt know what the hell anyone was talking about too much.
but you gave some good quick instructions

thanks bruh

Firejew

Smash Cadet
np bruh
USB loader GX is best usb loader
wii game manager 2 good
wii iso renamer v3 also good
fat32 formatted usb drive using usb 2.0, 3.0 cable with my usb HDD no work for GC games but Wii ones launch gud
gl brah

cheema91

Smash Rookie
thanks alot i got the game to work but i got a couple issues

when i select mewtwo the announcer says "fighting alloy team" and when i select marth the announcer says "pokemon trainer"

a couple other things

sometimes when i press z i do a quick sheild instead of grabbing 100% of the time
and when i press dodge right before i hit the ground i stay dodging and the bottom of the floor going under the stage a little bit.

did this always happen? i definitly dont remember ever getting a shield from pressing z

Y-L

Smash Champion
Use the guide firejew linked. All you need is a brawl iso. BTW doing a quick shield instead of grab is normal if you press z too early after ending an animation.

anonymous_smasher

Smash Rookie
i was wondering if anyone could help me install project m on my modded wii to play without disc

i already had everything working with the disc. i was using the homebrew version.

but my cousin took bak his brawl disc

so can anyone give me detailed instructions on how to get everything loaded and working without the cd?

i assume i need to find a brawl iso. but i wouldnt know where to go from there
hey, if you figured it out, could you teach me please? I'm in the same situation as you were right now

Top Bottom