• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M on Dolphin

GameAddict118

Smash Rookie
So, I looked up a video on how to get project m, on dolphin, was simple to follow, but if ran into some problems involving the virtual sd card part, which I don't want to type back and fourth with people on the form, so if I can skype with someone who's knowledgeable with computers and dolphin, I'd would be very appreciative, cause I really want to play some PM! Thanks guys

Sandfall

Stage Designer
You're probably not going to get anyone to Skype you. I personally don't know anyone who is comfortable with Skyping random strangers on the internet. That being said, here's an extremely easy tutorial on getting Project M to run on dolphin. Just follow each step and you should be good to go!

Y-L

Smash Champion
SD card method sucks and is more laggy and inaccessible for Dolphin. Follow that guide if you're testing mods, but if not use this guide. This method is much easier to launch, runs faster, and allows you to play online via Netplay.

Last edited:

GameAddict118

Smash Rookie
reason why I want to Skype is because I've followed these tutorial, I have a pm ISO, but after some time, it lags, and I have an amazing computer, so I'm assuming its the iso

Y-L

Smash Champion
reason why I want to Skype is because I've followed these tutorial, I have a pm ISO, but after some time, it lags, and I have an amazing computer, so I'm assuming its the iso
Don't assume it's the iso, list your specs.
Could be your cpu is getting too hot and throttling (reducing speed to reduce heat).

Top Bottom