• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M noob wanting help

Whisperer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Refuseful
3DS FC
4527-8640-3489
Hi guys, i have recently started playing Project M and want help. I main Falco at the moment. I ask for help because I've always been the underdog with my friends.

I am looking for basic Combo potential on Falco and knowing how to understand how to initiate combos when playing online with other people, (I find this difficult). If anyone would like to help please either add me on skype (toddsandler4a) or on steam oneeyedduck. You'll need netplay on dolphin to add me

Help if are willling to tutor me. -Whisperer

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
only advice i have is to find articles on smash mindset and look up mechanic stuff, frame data and tutorials on DI wavedashing l canceling, basic and advanced techiques as well as tactics for your specific character because sadly 'lets get some combos going' doesnt happen until you're aware of all factors at play or you have your opponent scared and playing off their game and mess up on one of those factors and you exploit it (without fully understanding until you break down all the mechanics, there's a lot going on every fraction of a second)

Top Bottom