• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M + Neogamma R9 b56 help

DonKain

Smash Rookie
Hey all.

I am having difficulties trying to enable Project M while booting into Brawl on my External HDD. I have Neogamma R9 b56 running fine on my wii... the largest problem is that I keep booting into the original Brawl no matter what I try. Here's my setup:

2 GB SD Card with Neogamma and Project M files (Homebrew) extracted to the root of the SD card.
Currently, the "codes" folder (containing RSBE01.gct) is not only on the root of the card, but also in the "Neogamma" folder on the root of the card. So, I have two "codes" folders.
I try run Neogamma with Wii Hook Type as "VBI" and Wii Ocarina as "Yes." The codes say they are found and are applied, but I do not see the Project M mods upon booting into Brawl.

Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong?

Top Bottom