• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Mods

Goldenbrawler

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'm trying to get a few things working for my own personal copy for Project M 3.0.2 modded with Riivolution 1.6. Since I started a machinima on Brawl, I want to get the two characters back that were in the series (Shadow, who I'm putting over Olimar, and Silver, who I need over ROB, both with their respected SFX) and get the custom stage mod working. At this point in time, I got Shadow in game, but when the announcer is about to say GO! it freezes. The custom stage one won't work at all, maybe it's slightly outdated, idk. And I could really use a Silver over ROB psa, with sfx included. If anyone wouldn't mind helping me with all this, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
Custom PSA hacks aren't compatible with Project M unless they were specifically made for it.

Goldenbrawler

Smash Rookie
Custom PSA hacks aren't compatible with Project M unless they were specifically made for it.
That's the thing though, this Shadow hack was made for Project M: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35674 so it shouldn't be that difficult to make a Silver version, granted, I haven't made a psa myself, but that's just what I think (and by that I mean making him in Project M compared to other characters) If you need a more visual example, here is Waluigi reworked for Project M: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv19N4B-kYk

Last edited:

Goldenbrawler

Smash Rookie
Ok, I've figured out why the Shadow hack and custom stage hack aren't working, they aren't compatible with 3.0.2...is there any way that someone could link me to a 3.0 riivolution setup?

Top Bottom