• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Hackless 3.6 used to work properly but now it doesn't?

SMR_99

Smash Cadet
I downloaded Project M and everything was working properly until recently I moved to a new house and had to get a new internet access, but for some reason the test connection took way to long then it should have and the same thing happened with the Internet access that I used to have at the old house. So I unplugged my Wii and went back to the Connection Settings but it had all the settings saved, and then I did the test connection again and it connected super fast, then it asked if I wanted to have a system update and I clicked NO, I wondered if since the settings were saved it might have done the system update on its own, but now when I press PLAY on the Project M launch screen it only takes me back to the wii menu instead of the game. Anyone got ideas of how to fix???

SMR_99

Smash Cadet
It's FAT32, but just recently it started to work again. But I still don't know why it wasn't working at first, I think it had to do when I moved bc I looked online and it was saying that SSBB has a dual layer on the disc which carefully reads the disc, so I guess the disc got dust on it when I was moving.

Top Bottom