• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M goes to brawl result screen and then crashes PLEASE HELP [FIXED]

darkevilprince295

Smash Rookie
After I play a game it goes to the brawl result screen and then all the menus go to the brawl ones (no roy or mewtwo but pokemon trainer), all the stages are brawl etc. and then will crash at a random point.

I'm have tried both usb loader gx and cfg loader and I have made sure ocarina is on, hook type is vbi, my sd card is 2gb and is not locked. I have also cleared everything off my sd card except the necessary homebrew apps and a vanilla project m build.

I have ran out of ideas at this point, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

darkevilprince295

Smash Rookie
UPDATE: turns out it was my sd card that was the problem, if you are having the same issue then try what I tried previously and if that doesnt work then it is probably your sd card or your wii's sd card reader that is the problem

NNID
Vohnny1
You have to have a 2GB SD Card Make sure no files are on it make sure all stage builder custom stage deleted Download Project files make sure you extract Project M files then put them into your SD Card Before You Make Sure Your 2GB SD Card is in your computer then after it is take your SD Card from your Computer Load Up your Wii or Wii U and go to the Wii section after that put in The SD Card into your Console you will see the SD card icon go from gray to a light flashing blue put in your Brawl Disc Go into the Stage Builder Then Click Play or if you Downloaded any older versions you can update to the newest version immediately. Then Click Play and Enjoy if this didn't help then this video will
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SABIMtl6aMk
Since Project M shut down then you have to download from mediafire
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0yb8zlebm9jwttn/Project+M+3.6+-+Hackless.zip

Top Bottom