• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M EX- Recommended Clones and PSAs?

NintenAce

Smash Rookie
So I'm working on a personal Project M + BrawlEX build, and I really don't have any ideas on what characters to add, and I figured that this would be the best place to ask if anyone had any PSAs or clones that they would recommend or just enjoy personally.

I also figure that I'm not the only one looking for ideas, so I'm hoping that this could become a place where people can recommend clone ideas to each other and find new ideas that they never even considered before. That way more people than just me can benefit.

As a side note, if it's not too much trouble, I'd really appreciate it if someone would list all the characters that CAN'T be cloned, just for reference.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read and check out this thread

Last edited:

NintenAce

Smash Rookie

Protocol.Tin

Smash Cadet
Alright, thank you, you actually reminded me of something very important, anyone posting here PLEASE credit the original creator
Of course, it's only right.

Also, was wondering when a thread like this would show up, lol.

wariomasterdk

Smash Rookie
NNID
bubsyinclaws
you've gotta have Waluigi, if you don't have the WAH, there's no saving your build

Top Bottom