• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Easter Eggs

Tugnus

Smash Cadet
I thought I would make a list of all of the little easter eggs in PM 2.5. Please add more if I missed some. Also why not throw out a few fun ideas for characters without an easter egg.

Known Easter Eggs

Bowser - Side-Taunt can do 20% damage
Captain Falcon - Up-Taunt during Knee = "Yes!"
Ike - Press B while going through someone with a fully charged Side-B. Auto-kills then taunts
Luigi - D-Tilt makes a funny horn noise
Lucario - Up-Taunt gives 5 aura points
Ness - Double Tap Up-Taunt = Ness Camera Taunt
Peach - Up-Taunt during Side-B changes explosion to hearts
Squirtle - Up-Taunt and press B while he lands. Puts on Squirtle Squad Sunglasses.
Wario - Up-Taunt during his D-Air. He farts when the attack connects
Zelda - Up-Taunt and Side-Taunt do damage

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I would argue that the listed stuff for Ike and Luigi wouldn't really be considered Easter Eggs. They're just things in the game.

Ivysaur's Up-B sweetspot makes the Home-Run Bat sound, but that's not an Easter Egg, so it doesn't make sense for Luigi and D-Tilt to be mentioned.

TheKittyloaf

Smash Cadet
isn't the taunt of lugi's where he kicks out his foot a meteor smash? i've edguarded a friend in melee with it before and thought it was in M as well.
from the ones you've listed, squirtle's is definitely the best && makes a fun challenge to keep them on, as you can only do it once per stock and lose them whenever you take damage.

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
Link has his melee taunt again.

If you don't enter any inputs, Ganon will cross his arms.

Fox will look as if he was activating his taunt from Super Smash Bros.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
HOLY ****, let's just take a step back and appreciate the speedycat avatar.

Alright, with that out of the way, if it counts, Falcon and Ganon can like, 1080 punch by timing the turns properly.

OptimistNic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OptimistNic
3DS FC
4682-8455-3463
In Project M 3.0, how do you perform Link's secret Navi taunt? It's the one from Brawl but Navi says "Hey, Listen!" I've seen the CPU do it a couple times but I have NO idea how to perform it.

Ginge

Smash Ace
In Project M 3.0, how do you perform Link's secret Navi taunt? It's the one from Brawl but Navi says "Hey, Listen!" I've seen the CPU do it a couple times but I have NO idea how to perform it.
The easiest way I've been able to get it is quickly tapping side taunt a few times.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's a light-tap. Just tap it and let go quickly, as if you were shorthopping.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
This thread already exists, but U-taunt during Wolf's side-b spike makes him howl. Quick tapping Kirby's d-taunt makes him do a Melee-esc "Hiiiiii!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom