• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M does not show up in Homebrew channel (Other problems detailed)

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Hey, it's Brim again! It's been a while since I've been here, I just came here to ask for help in regards to the [above] title. Essentially I load up Project M onto my 4 GB SD card, Duracell brand, and when I put it into my Wii nothing shows up when I boot up Homebrew. Also, in an attempt to stop this problem I moved the Project M homebrew files (including BRSTM files I replaced with other ones) onto a file that I placed on my Desktop, to eliminate the need to re-download the files when I need the build. But it sometimes has this problem occur when I try to format the SD card, and move the files onto the SD card [as error message occurs when I try to copy and paste the files]: "An error has occurred while moving such file (the file name / type varies when it happens, but this has happened nearly five times in a row) and it is too big to move. Would you like to skip moving this file over?" It's included various odd files that I know I need, just as an example, it tried to close off the Fox files for some odd reason. If I could get some help, that would be sincerely appreciated.

**UPDATE** PLEASE REMOVE / LOCK THIS THREAD, I FOUND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND NO LONGER REQUIRE ASSISTANCE

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Could you tell us what you did? Who knows, someone in the future might find it useful.

Top Bottom