• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M discussion is not allowed on Miiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachundTabuu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Megalodon966
When you mention Project M on Miiverse or say PM or P.M. you can get banned either permanently or for 2 weeks automatically. They say the violation type is "criminal activity" but when I downloaded it I was like "How is this criminal activity, the Admins just don't get it." I guess Nintendo doesn't want you to mention a gameplay modification for Brawl like this one or others on their Miiverse Forums. Even you can get erroneously banned if you aren't talking about the mod. Here's two examples:
You saying PM you get banned when you are mentioning the Paper Mario series although you aren't talking about the mod, however you are allowed to do it in the respective communities.
You saying PM or P.M. when you are mentioning a time a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom