• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Crashes on loading a match

Heartfulsin

Smash Rookie
I'm new here so I'm not exactly sure how to post this or how much you'd prefer to see or know, but hi I guess!
Recently my friend has been trying to get me to play Project M, so I found out I could run it on Dolphin and that's what I went to do.
It took a while but I finally got the game running; the thing is, like my title, it won't actually allow me to play.

This is the error message it continually gives me, and I'm really confused as to why. I did everything properly according to a few guides (in my case, converting project M into an ISO)
And after this appears, dolphin kinda just crashes.
Again, this only happens when I load a match. The game itself as well as every menu functions fine, but as soon as I get into the game the message pops up.

Last edited:

Heartfulsin

Smash Rookie
I'd uh, like to update this thread.
I redid the process and it runs past the match loading, but it has the issue of freezing once I VERY SPECIFICALLY play Zelda. I don't quite get it. She's my main in the majority of the games, so this is really upsetting me..
It does have other random, frequent crashes I suppose, but it literally won't allow zelda to exist right now.

Another thing I've noticed is it appears to crash when I get low enough on the screen(Or perhaps it's when I enter magnification)? I don't know what kind of error that is either. It's very, very odd.

Last edited:
Top Bottom