• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Combo Video "Azurity"

BlueZone (Azurin)

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueZone

Kinda old, but I haven't shared it here on Smashboards yet, so I thought I'd do it now.

DISCLAIMER: It was made for fun and it wasn't meant to be some sort of "tournament-highlight-only" type of combo video. It's literally just a video with combos in it. I'll be making more in the near future, and the quality and game-play will be improved on.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Did you mention credits/thanks to the people you did the combos on?

Last edited:

BlueZone (Azurin)

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueZone
I don't really think it's necessary to thank or credit someone for having combo'd them. If I featured and showcased another players combos/highlights, I would've definitely gave the credit where it was due. In this case, I didn't see much reason to do so. If you'd like me to list any players I recall playing in this video, I could do that if you'd like. :)

Top Bottom