• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M combined with SSB4 (wii u)

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
Our current project is not even complete even though it's rather close to that, we have no plans to mod Smash 4 in any way. Melee survived more than 10 years and will survive more, I'm certain that Project M, Melee and Smash 4 will be able to coexist well.

I personally don't see much of a reason to mod a game that can receive updates from the developers and that will most likely be good, I can't talk for the other guys, but I see that a lot of them are looking forward to play Smash 4 along with PM.

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Well, god forbid a stage have some variation from the norm or be fun or interesting in any way. I'm tired of having people ***** about any stage that's not just a large central stage with a few platforms. Maybe have some fun with the stages, & not just be one of those guys who only plays on one stage because it's not "gimmicky." The gimmicks & craziness are what makes Smash so fun, by never using them you're just depriving yourself of half the game.
That half of the game annoys me, and I prefer to play without Rainbow Cruise. Everytime someone picks that stage at the campus i match reset. ._. you die from platforming. In fact, just recently I Deleted the files for rainbow cruise, summit, big blue, and any other stage the campus players hate.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I feel that's going overboard with this....oh well your game not mine.

Ginge

Smash Ace
The Wii U modding scene just got kicked up by Mr.Crediar
http://youtu.be/uj2rymJVzwQ?t=55s

64/Melee/Brawl/P:M is totally possible on the Wii U right now.
*IF* there is a team that wants to do it. Which currently PMBR has said they don't plan on it / will continue to work on and play P:M. But who knows. Smash 4 still has a chance at being a fun game to play. No point talking about hacking it months before it is even out.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
>2013
>Not playing every stage aside from Icicle mountain in Melee, Rumble Falls, New Pork City & 75m in brawl.

It's like you all want to deprive yourself of the other things in the game.

If you're purely competitive then sure it's fine to have 9001 stages with different platforms and backgrounds.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
if wiiU modding ever gets off the ground (which it may not), then I think the next logical step for P:M would be for the WiiU to render P:M at higher resolution like in dolphin. If you have ever played at a 1080p resolution you would know that brawl looks incredibly gorgeous, which I feel is the only actual reason to mod SSB4 for a new P:M, to make it look better. If you can play PM on a wiiU and the team can still add anything in their imagination then there really isn't a reason to start over.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
That half of the game annoys me, and I prefer to play without Rainbow Cruise. Everytime someone picks that stage at the campus i match reset. ._. you die from platforming. In fact, just recently I Deleted the files for rainbow cruise, summit, big blue, and any other stage the campus players hate.
I just put different stages on it. :)

Top Bottom