• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Art Tuesdays: Recolors Galore!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I hope the Silver costume has a secret "IT'S NO USE" voice clip, and the Shadow one makes him say "I'M THE COOLEST" every time you get hit.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Sonic's already got that red team colour. We'd rather not have two red colours.
You've replaced alt colors in the past. Pretty sure you guys could just replaced that red alt with the Knux recolor. Just saying.

KMAL

Smash Apprentice
PMBR are thieving scum, stealing those original characters.
Its not like they can add Shadow and Silver. They are staying inside Nintendo's good graces which is what they say every time someone asks them too shadow or some other character. So they are not thieving scum. They are smart and very respecting people. This is probally the best outcome for these recolors considering the circumstances.

Last edited:

J3f

Smash Cadet
I wish they would have made 1 more alt (purple) for Toon Link and DK, that way there'd be one for each team color. Also they should give shadow his signature red streaks like this:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I wish they would have made 1 more alt (purple) for Toon Link and DK, that way there'd be one for each team color. Also they should give shadow his signature red streaks like this:
Well they are all missing proper details from the characters they are inspired from. I believe the point of it is to keep the illusion that it is still Sonic.

D

Deleted member

Its not like they can add Shadow and Silver. They are staying inside Nintendo's good graces which is what they say every time someone asks them too shadow or some other character. So they are not thieving scum. They are smart and very respecting people. This is probally the best outcome for these recolors considering the circumstances.
...You completely missed my joke. I was making a reference to the "Original Character: Do Not Steal" thing. I'm aware they aren't stealing anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

G-K

Smash Cadet
Neat, hopefully pajama Ness is on the next batch of recolors.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...You completely missed my joke. I was making a reference to the "Original Character: Do Not Steal" thing. I'm aware they aren't stealing anything.
Maybe the joke has just finally been so worn out that it's not as funny anymore and flies over people's heads as a result. *shrugs* ¦D

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see a color alt for Lucas where he has pink hair and blue/bright blue shirt to reference Kumatora

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Maybe the joke has just finally been so worn out that it's not as funny anymore and flies over people's heads as a result. *shrugs* ¦D
That joke stopped being funny around the time Blaze was announced. I don't know about you, but that joke has officially worn itself out more than Ridley being too big.

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
I hope the Silver costume has a secret "IT'S NO USE" voice clip, and the Shadow one makes him say "I'M THE COOLEST" every time you get hit.
I was thinking "IT"S NO USE!" instead of the "YOU'RE TOO SLOW-O!" taunt, and "I'm the coolest!" after a successful Homing Attack, for maximum troll.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was thinking "IT"S NO USE!" instead of the "YOU'RE TOO SLOW-O!" taunt, and "I'm the coolest!" after a successful Homing Attack, for maximum troll.
But in SA2, when you fight Shadow the first time and deliver the first hit, his hurt grunt is "IM THE COOLEST" and it's just the most hilarious thing.

Imagine that in Turbo Mode when using Shadonic as a training dummy.

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
But in SA2, when you fight Shadow the first time and deliver the first hit, his hurt grunt is "IM THE COOLEST" and it's just the most hilarious thing.

Imagine that in Turbo Mode when using Shadonic as a training dummy.
Yeah I know, but I think Shadonic saying that every time he gets hit would be more annoying than funny, for both the player and his/her opponent. But If they programmed him to only say it on the first hit of each stock, then it wouldn't be too annoying and would stay more true to the source :p

Last edited:

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I love how Red and Green Outset TL have the Goron and Kokiri symbols on their back, respectively. I believe default Outset TL had the Zora's symbol as well.

As well as Din's and Farore's symbols from WW on the front.

Last edited:

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
great stuff. Got a serious question for you guys. I have project m 3.0 but the computer that used to have an sd slot broke down for me. So idk how I am going to get new project m's downloaded : (. Anyone know what I can do? or a way around this? thanks smashers!

Booster

Smash Lord
I really hate the Silver the hedgehog recolor, that Hedgehog should never see the light of day again

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
great stuff. Got a serious question for you guys. I have project m 3.0 but the computer that used to have an sd slot broke down for me. So idk how I am going to get new project m's downloaded : (. Anyone know what I can do? or a way around this? thanks smashers!
Get an external SD Card Reader that plugs into a USB port and use it with the computer you're on right now?

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
They release recolors for four characters, and my friend mains two of them

why doesn't the PMBR care about my kneeds... I want a golden falcon...

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
I want Hylian Nightmare Link back <_<
/blackmeleelink

Last edited:

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
I hope the new smash bros games have a lot of alternate colors. It's crazy to have less than 10 for each character especially since the games will be played for so many years

Top Bottom