• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Art Tuesdays Conclude With Epic Zelda-Themed Video

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
I loved 64 and OoT but never played Project M. If there was a good reason for me to try it, though, it would be this.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
There is enough! Besides a more action-packed, insane fighting mechanic you get a ton of great stages, costumes, music and even new modes.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
They did it. They finally did it. HD 64 stages.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Awesome! The 64 stages always looked really silly, especially with high-def characters fighting on them.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I hate myself for not knowing this, but what is the song called in the very beginning?
The entire song used in the video is "Tune of Tempests" from the Harmony of Heroes album. Though the specific melody heard is the Serenade of Water, from Ocarina of Time, which later shifts into the Song of Storms.

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I think Sakurai should hire the Project M team to do all the fan service bits like this. I have NO clue what goes into this, but seriously... Great job! This is what I've wanted in Smash Bros since Melee came out!

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
That remastered Hyrule Castle stage is so beautiful that it's my new favorite stage in a Smash Bros. game (sorry Melee Mute City!), and 3.5 isn't even out yet :D

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It looks like the PMBR didn't try hard enough to conceal the Zelda changes. You can easily see the larger...Aerial...Nayru's?

Huh?

Anyways WHERE'S MY ZELDA AS A SALT SHAKER ALT PMBR? You know it was only necessary!

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
First I saw the OoT costumes, and was like
Darunia Dance Victory 1.gif
Then I saw the revamped Temple stage and was like
Darunia Dance Victory 2.gif

Zoa

Smash Ace
I have no words.

Colossal Zelda fan + Hyrule Warriors hype + PMDT Zelda fan service = untold levels of hype

The fan service we Zelda fans have been getting lately is cray cray. This...I just can't begin to explain my hype, so I'll just make it simple.

THANK YOU BASED PMDT. YOU ****ING ROCK AS ALWAYS.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
This is what I wanted to happen- HD Remakes of past stages for Smash 4 but no... Not going to happen.

Thankfully, Project M has that covered to an extent. I want to see a Redux of Saffron City- have Sabrina riding on that Hot Air Balloon and a beautiful sunset in the background with sun rays peering through the buildings in the background.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I wonder what they'll do with Dreamland 64... maybe they'll bring back Green Greens' Whispy or something.Kongo Jungle 64 I'd love to see too cause I love DKC and I can't wait to see what touches they bring in from that game like maybe have Funky and/or Candy Kong hanging out in the background.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Very nice looking remake of the stage and nice old-school costumes for Sheik and Zelda. Though the winner here is still old-school Ganondorf.

I need to hurry up and get another copy of Brawl and my old Wii back.

TheLegendaryKRB

Smash Apprentice
Well I liked the original Hyrule Castle, the redesign is MUCH nicer. Also, thank god Meta Crystal is getting a redesign... that stage was BORING.

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
That Zelda costume and castle redesign.... oh man. I am excited for the update, but with Smash 4 coming out, I have been wondering if I will really want to play it right away. This has pretty much answered the question.

Top Bottom