• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Art Tuesday - Recolors Galore and Jet Set Sonic

Ragna22

Smash Ace
As a Sonic main I'm really happy to be getting this Beat costume, Kinda makes me wonder though, if Sonic is cosplaying as another Sega character then will Snake cosplay as another Konami character? I'd love Simon Belmont, Richter Belmont or Bill from Contra

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
Wolf: "Can't let you copy that, Star Fox."
"I will be the one, to copy you now."

Project M still needs MORE love for the cut characters (Lucas, Snake, Wolf, Ice Climbers, Squirtle and Ivysaur.)
Also as a Wolf main I'm really, really sad that Wolf is gone from SSB4.

PyroTakun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ta-kun
Sooo... Am I the only one that sees that Ike's Ragnell changes to Alondite with the alt costume?

hdubard14

Smash Rookie
NNID
hdubard
This is truly amazing work and creativity. Look forward to every Tuesday just to see what the Team has is store. Hopefully 3.5 releases before Wii U Smash so I have something to play while we wait. Don't have a 3ds.

Osprey

Smash Rookie
Zelda/sheik recolor! Zelda's white dress from skyward sword into Impa's costume for sheik maybe?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'd like to see Space Channel ZSS. Please delve deeper into the world of Sega Dreamcast please! D:

FumiQyn

Banned via Warnings
i should not have done that.... but this would be an awesome alt for toon link oh and make him use the RAZOR SWORD from majora's mask too.

Last edited:

hdubard14

Smash Rookie
NNID
hdubard
Every time I go on smash boards without fail I go straight to this post to look at Jet Set Sonic and the Captain Falcon recolor.

MegaMango

Smash Cadet
That Jet Set Radio Sonic is flipping amazing.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have him skate around a la Shadow style while in that costume though? (I know that's a ridiculous thing to ask for, the programming wouldn't be worth the effort, but it would still be awesome nonetheless).

Phill-Bot

Smash Apprentice
This is a damn clever skin for Sonic! Even a logo on the spray can to top it all off.

Top Bottom