• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Art Tuesday - New Results Screen!

GOLDENMOP

Smash Cadet
I like it, not necessarily similar to melee, but that is for the better considering that this isn't supposed to be a direct melee clone, good job PMBR!

OptimistNic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OptimistNic
3DS FC
4682-8455-3463
Am I the only one who wants the PMBR to design their own SFX to replace Melee sounds (i.e. Roy's sword swings)?

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
I will say I like this compared to the black background. The black was so bland to me that I ended up changing it myself lol.

Rasko

Smash Apprentice
Well doing modifications to PM will be easier now:awesome:. I don't have to worry about the results screen anymore, I'm expecting 3.5 in October.:upsidedown:

PlayR489

Smash Cadet
NNID
PlayR489
PMBR has been working hard and I reallhe vIy like this new victory thingy. I really think this shows how hard the PMBR have been working to bring us a really polished version of Brawl. I mean, they didn't even have to work with the VICTORY SCREEN. Keep it up PMBR.

Top Bottom