• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Art Tuesday: Big Boss Snake!

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
But I have to point this out; it's okay for Solid Snake's skin to be Big Boss, technically a different character, but it is not okay for Sonic's alternate skins to be Shadow and Silver? I'm not an advocate for those two, per say, but just saying...
Shadow and Silver have different head spikes. It would require the model to be altered, not just the skin or texture, or else it wouldn't look right.

Beyond that, perhaps the PMBR has a different reason. I've heard the rumor that they doon't want to allow Sonic to switch to Shadow or Silver because it would put too much focus on third party characters. Or maybe they just don't like Sonic characters. Or maybe they will do what you have asked for, but it's not done yet. Only they know.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Snake fan girls: "Can we have snake being naked as a costume??"
PMBR: "Sure!"
And thus, the naked snake (aka big boss) alt was created

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Okay, now I'm very tempted to download Project M after seeing that. :0
It's a lot of fun! There's something for everybody =O
Also you can super jump as Roy in Turbo mode by quickly cancelling his up-B.

Last edited:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Never have I ever felt so excited to main Snake once again. I could care less if he isn't in Smash 4; He's perfect right here... Unless his onstage game is not effective in the next version.

0mart

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mr.0mart
I hope that on his other colors, he has other costumes like... the Peace Walker or the Ground Zeroes on blue.

Top Bottom