• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

project m 3.6 wifi not working, PLEASE HELP

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
So, basically when you try to load the codes, nothing happens? It's just loads up Vanilla Brawl? Did you put everything on your SD Card properly? If you can, take a screenshot of it for me so I can see what's happening.

So, basically when you try to load the codes, nothing happens? It's just loads up Vanilla Brawl? Did you put everything on your SD Card properly? If you can, take a screenshot of it for me so I can see what's happening.
no, it just wont let me online, with pm 3.5 (hackles) it functioned perfectly and sos no screenies, u there?

Last edited:
the online is the only thing that's not working, it wont let me online that's it, when I try it acts as if I don't have wi-fi, but I do

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
You're positive you have the wifi version, right? And I just realized I have no clue how you're running the game. Are you using Dolphin, or an actual Wii?

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
The servers for Brawl and all Wii games are down. Unless you're using wiimmfi, you can't possibly be playing online.

The servers for Brawl and all Wii games are down. Unless you're using wiimmfi, you can't possibly be playing online.
maybe I just don't remember wiimmfi, moving on, when I first booted it up it loaded the screen where you can choose what to do, (play, about, quit, and update) and I did what I was supposed to and selected the update tab but it said it had no connection

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
If you for sure have wiimmfi and the codes are loading properly, I'm really not sure what the problem could be. Maybe double check your connection settings on your Wii?

Narpas_sword

Dude, cut out the double posting and the "hello?" crap. People will help when they can, but only if you have the right attitude and some patience.

This is a forum, not an IM service.

You'll need the wifi edition installed, which is usually done through the add on menu when booting. However the add-ons don't work 3.6b so you'll have to replace the files manually.

Either wait for someone who can help tell you which files they are, or do some googling / searching of this forum. The answer is here somewhere.

Last edited:
Dude, cut out the double posting and the "hello" crap. People will help when they can, but only if you have the right attitude and some patience.

This is a forum, not an IM service.

You'll need the wifi edition installed, which is usually done through the add on menu when booting. However the add-ons don't work 3.6b so you'll have to replace the files manually.

Either wait for someone who can help tell you which files they are, or do some googling / searching of this forum. The answer is here somewhere.
im sorry, I would appreciate it if you would help me find the files

Narpas_sword

I literally just told you everything I know. You can find the rest using the search function.

I don't use the add-ons at all so haven't memorized what files need to swap.

Search for ' project m 3.6 wifi build' or something similar.

I apologize for bumping the thread, but is the WiFi add-on for the full version of 3.6 working? I'm not home to download the patch yet, so I'm asking since you're apart of the pmdt. if it's not I use the manual method.

jam3s007

Smash Cadet
Treesixty that happened to me when I was using brawl via USB. What is your setup? make sure your GameCube memory cards are not installed.

Top Bottom