• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 wifi addon

D

Deleted member

I cant seem to download the wifi addon through the pm launcher. Any help?

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
IIRC, vanilla p:m comes with a file called WiFi.7z in the "addons" folder. You don't need to download anything.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
In the p:m launcher, there should be an option called "addons" or something similar. When you click on it, you should be able to select the WiFi.7z file. If it works, the character select screen should show a wireless symbol.

D

Deleted member

It says "No addons detected"
And I have verified that there is a wifi.7z file

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
That's strange. I suggest redownloading p:m and trying again. Also, are you on dolphin? Because netplay doesn't need the add-on, I think.

D

Deleted member

I'm on console. I'll try re downloading it. What's your recommended download link?

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Try the one you downloaded from again. It probably got corrupted during the download.

FYI, not many people play online on the console version. Unless you have some friends, its not worth the trouble.

D

Deleted member

It still says no add on s found. (Btw, it was working before 3.6)

Top Bottom