• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Track List?

StraightEight

Smash Rookie
Upon updating to 3.6, my sound files seem buggy. That, and all the default track names are back due to me being careless, so I've got troubleshooting to do. Do we have an established track list yet?

RedsBeard

Smash Rookie
that tracklist is missing the songs from the character select screen :c

I'm trying to find the remix of Tank from Cowboy Bebop from it as well as another of the songs that I can't remember what game it's from...

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
that tracklist is missing the songs from the character select screen :c
That tracklist isn't for dolphin, that's why.
The character select screen music for the netplay build is the Kirby Air Ride menu theme.

Last edited:

RedsBeard

Smash Rookie
That tracklist isn't for dolphin, that's why.
The character select screen music for the netplay build is the Kirby Air Ride menu theme.
Not for dolphin? can you explain?

And that's not the song I'm talking about, at least in the 3.6 netplay build that I'm running, my character select screen cycles between 5 different songs. one is the pm theme, one is a tank remix from cowboy bebop, and the rest are from other video games

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Dolphin and and netplay correlate to the same thing. That tracklist I posted is for the stock Wii p:m build. You'd have to ask someone who uses netplay for assistance, as I'm not aware of whatever musical changes they're making for that build.

MightyMicah

Smash Rookie
I hate to Necro, but did you ever find the song? I've been looking for them as well. They have four of the five currently listed in the project M 3.6 build. But there's one that's very 8-bit/Hip Hop sounding that I can't find anywhere.

Edit - After searching far and wide...I finally found it: https://soundcloud.com/kevinvillecco/iknowdatfeelbro

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Just take the netplay build's "strm" folder and put its contents on your homebrew sd card's "strm" folder.

>netplay build forces undertale music
****ing disgusting

Last edited:

dualwieldroxas

Smash Rookie
I tried that, but it didn't work. So after I deleted the old strm folder and replaced it with the new one, every music/bgm was messed up. It sounded like if it would play faster but none of the old tracks got replaced. I also tried the Brawl song manager. To see if it works I only replaced one file and changed the name as well. Then, when I started PM, the name has gotten changed but the bgm is still the same. I don't get what I'm doing wrong. Could it be, that replacing the old files and using the Brawl Song Manger don't work for PM 3.6 (Homebrew)?

I NEED MY MELEE FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS BACK

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
If the music came out static-y, then you have two options:
Take every file off the sd card, and then put everything back on at the same time; or, free up some space on the card and then re-add the music.

Alternatively, it's possible you didn't name the songs correctly or you put them in the wrong folder. It'd help if you took some screenshots of your sd card's layout.

Top Bottom