• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Beta Issue using USB Loader GX USB

garthOFizar

Smash Rookie
I am able to launch Super Smash Bros Brawl via USB Loader GX USB hard drive on the Wii. When I get to the stage builder, Project M does not automatically run its code. I've got the 2gb SD card with the right files in the root file. What could be the issue?

Narpas_sword

With USB loaders you dont use the stage builder method.

In your USB loader settings, find ocarina, and turn it on.
Then find hooktype and set it to AXNextFrame.

When you click on brawl in your Loader, it should load PM instantly, instead of having to go through brawls menus and do things the hackless way.

NTA

Smash Lord
What kind of method is this? I didn't know that I could run project m using a brawl iso. I thought I had to convert it for console :(

AvengingRage

Smash Rookie
NNID
Toadament
With USB loaders you dont use the stage builder method.

In your USB loader settings, find ocarina, and turn it on.
Then find hooktype and set it to AXNextFrame.

When you click on brawl in your Loader, it should load PM instantly, instead of having to go through brawls menus and do things the hackless way.
Sorry to butt in but you have to use Ocarina With Hooktype VBI

Top Bottom