• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Announcer....

Victor Marczyk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Duskblack
3DS FC
1950-8264-0245
I'm very despondent over the new announcer's voice. Like that's awesome that they're trying to change it up a bit, but why give the job to some 22 year old accountant? Anyone like the new announcer?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
We've already had this discussion many times...

Furthermore, being some 22 y/o accountant does not discredit someone from becoming voice actor, no less becoming the announcer for PM.

Victor Marczyk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Duskblack
3DS FC
1950-8264-0245
We've already had this discussion many times...

Furthermore, being some 22 y/o accountant does not discredit someone from becoming voice actor, no less becoming the announcer for PM.
Oh yeah I totally agree with that, I'm just discouraging the voice actor for this specific title juxtaposed to another because the old actor just seemed more intense

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Yo, chill with the thesaurus...

Look, I'm certain PMDT is going to give him a few more takes, that or they'll place him with someone else. They heard the complaints, they'll fix it.

Top Bottom